Or how our year started
As we blink, the time flies and so was the end of 2018. We had our 1st Anniversary which was a blast, we ended our year with 8 launched beers in our portfolio and we declared ourselves happy for the year that had passed.
After concluding 2018, January 2019 came, and what a month it was. We brewed so much cool new stuff that we are eager to share with you. So the list is as follows:
- A new batch of Blond Wild with Brettanomyces (that funky, bubbly beer)
- A new batch of Saison (new recipe, super awesome taste)
- Tripel aged in Chardonnay barrel from Liliac Winery
- Dubbel aged in Merlot barrels from Liliac Winery
- Quadrupel aged in Whisky barrels, Laphroaig and Auchentoshan
And we still have some cool news around, but we will keep them secret for the moment.
At the beginning of January we launched the 2nd batch of Quadrupel aged in Belize Rum barrels. The perfect balance between a barrel and a beer, everyone said. We are very happy how our Quadrupel series evolves and that everyone is so curious all the time to try it.
But let’s get back to some serious substance. At the end of January took place Rate Beer Best. Rate Beer is a super well known website and app where everyone makes reviews for craft beers or where you can find cool places with craft beer around you in all over the world. There are a lot of categories for this awards, from the best beers in the world, breweries, reviewers etc.